Saturday, January 14, 2012

Codfish Creek Falls


This past week, my friend Wil and I drove up to Codfish Creek Falls to explore and hike the trail there.  I haven't gone hiking since I worked up at Camp Pendola as a camp counselor two summers ago so it was nice to get back out there.  The pictures above are only a glimpse of the scenery but the beauty of the area is astounding.  It's such an incredibly different environment from the city life that I'm used to during the majority of the year.  Needless to say, it was a relaxing experience and I made sure to take a few moments in prayer to thank God for the opportunity for some peace.

I head back to Berkeley tomorrow to start another semester of school.  Frankly, I'm in denial--I'm not entirely thrilled about going back and I'm a bit nervous about my workload this semester.  At the same time though, once I transition back to life at school, it will be nice to get into a routine again.  In the meantime, prayers are much needed and certainly much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment